Here can you find old messages from the Home-Page.
22 January 2015: Patch 1.08
- New mode after beating the game added: BOSS RUSH.
- Electram balance changes on his lightning bolt attack.
- Changes to demon mode so that the doomed modifier isn't impossible-ish. (Top of the library elevator)
- The memory after beating the Dark Annihilator unlocked too early.
- Frame rate optimization in the Path of Decay and Heart of the Baneful.
- New customization item added. (It's added to an existing achievement)
- New savepoints now kill active enemies that are more off-screen as well.
30 January 2015 : "Danish Game Awards" Winner!
20 February Patch 1.09
Minor fixes and tweaks.
- It's clearer that the dirt in The Floating Keep: Aftermath is ground.
- Kratarac exploit removed.
- Dark Annihilator will now always trigger correctly, regardless of height.
- The cave area leading up to Amethyst has been tweaked to be a bit less finicky and precise.
- The Twin Orcs will now trigger depending on which side you start in the fight, instead of randomly.
- The second snake part in Path of Decay has been tweaked to be a bit less finicky and precise.
- Final boss: animation and effects of Ira and Amethyst have been polished slightly.
- Animation speed in the credits is corrected.
19 April Patch 1.1 (w/ later modifications)
- Overall performance increase.
- Number of achievements gotten no longer counts towards the completion percentage for a game save.
- The chests requiring a specific difficulty setting no longer counts towards the completion percentage for a game save. This makes it possible to get 100% on all difficulties, not just demon.
- Darkheim Watch dialogue should explain the mechanic a bit better.
- Added option to turn the ingame controller support off.
- Leaderboards now smoothly load up.
- Sinister Grotto: Removed a mine that would hit the player based on a specific timing that was not intended.
- Path of Decay: Amethyst's planet doesn't need her any longer after the first cutscene.
- Amethyst: Fire duration is now extended during wind and death phases.
- Dark Annihilator: Laser effect improved to collide with the ground like other lasers.
- Ancient Constructs: Two constructs being activated on the same frame should no longer cause them to freak out.
- Azurel: Red shield lasts longer.
- Azurel: Minor health increase.
- Azurel: Souls are now more noticeable.
- Azurel: Found her tail after all this time.
Azurel softlock on death (sometimes) fix. Crazy smoke fix.
Fire trail effect during Amethyst fix. Achievements count for getting 100% on a file again. Fixed vale fruit spawn.
Regular NPC dialogue is now skippable.
Skipping chest opening animations now shows the item above the players head for a brief moment. "Picky" achievement for the Ancient Constructs fix.
Jeh'Oul wouldn't start after dialogue while time travelling. Siniter grotto laser part after minecart made a bit less precise. It was more about the puzzle, rather than precision. Fixed an issue with brutes spawning multiple times on the elevator segment in hellspawn. Fixed an issue with secret chests being picked up twice. Fixed an issue with multiple achievements not being queued correctly when resetting.
The timer always starts at the same place when starting a new game instead of 0-1 second. Can dialogue skip darkheim characters that give you items and still get the items. Hellspawn: stones in underworld key area despawn when hit.
20th July 2015 Patch 1.11
Small quality life changes and bug fixes.
- End-game cutscene is now skippable.
- Azurel platforms soul collision fix.
- Charrer in library replaced with a conving.
- The attack hitbox now instantly rotates, instead of having a transition. The visual will stay the same.
- Vale cave distortion wall moved slightly.
- Can't melee fogwalls anymore.
- Dark Annihilator is now correctly shaking on all difficulties.
- Post-Amethyst dialogue in the village skippable.
- Fixed issue where you would attack and shoot at the same time in the vale.
- Underworld portal fixes.
- Twin Orc portal colission fixes.
19th December 2015 Update
29th November 2015 Patch 1.12
29th December 2015
A Wikia is like a Garden- A lot work...but it is worth the Fruits.
- I am thankfull for any edit, help, sugestion and (spirit) support
- A Merci to Solgryn for the Alpha 4.20/5.2 since August 2013.
- A hearthfull thanks to TheGamerGuy500 for giving the Motivation for the first step on 13th Oct'2013
- A Special Thanks to my Internet Provider (for rescure day #364) from Sępólno Krajeńskie (Poland)
- And a Dziękuję to my Parents, Sister and both Brothers (nobody knowed ^^)
3rd January 2016
I wanted to make a brief post detailing what I'll be doing in the future. Now that "Wings of Vi" is finished and was fairly successful, I've been working on a new game. ~Solgryn
22th March 2016
Jesper's 24th birthday. The Game is Steam-Sale: -24% OFF into 27th March (Easter).
21th May 2016
Currenty the biggest sale online: only $5 on CHRONO.GG .
Kmyc89 (talk) 08:37, May 21, 2016 (UTC)
8th June 2016
Patch Small fixes:
- Dark Annihilator and Kratarac no longer trigger melee attacks.
- Minecarts in the Sinister Grotto should now always return all your jumps upon landing on them.
Kmyc89 (talk) 19:31, June 8, 2016 (UTC)
23th June 2016
Steam Summer Sale:
Wings of Vi is -40% Off until the 4th July 2016 19:00 CET
4th July 2016
- Myougi's Shield bar reversed for clarity.
- Room before Twin Orcs has been made silent with ambience.
- Changed final boss circle graphic.
- Added tiny tip about reaching max jump height on flutter feather dialogue.
Kmyc89 (talk) 19:11, July 4, 2016 (UTC)
2nd August 2016
- New Myougi voices
- Fixed Myougi 2 wall bouncing